What is your ID policy for entering the bar areas?
According to Washington State law, only patrons age 21 or older may enter alcohol service areas at the venue. The only acceptable forms of identification for proof of age are:
- Driver’s License from any US State or Province of Canada
- Identification Card from any US State or Providence of Canada
- US Military Active Service or Dependent ID
- Merchant Marine Card
- Official International Passport issued by any nation
- Current Temporary WA State Driver’s License or ID card
- Current federally-recognized WA State Tribal ID (currently: Nisqually, Suquamish, Puyallup, Snoqualmie, Nooksack, Chehalis, Muckleshoot, Tulalip
Please note that all IDs must show date of birth, signature (except military IDs), photograph of bearer, and expiration date. If any information on the ID is missing or obscured for any reason, it is invalid. Permanent resident cards and ID cards issued by US Territories do not fall under the categories above and are not considered valid.